Stakeholder Relations & Industry Development
The Stakeholder Relations and Industry Development area oversees Screen NSW’s industry development strategies and support and marketing and communications.
Specifically, the area –
- markets and provides information and advice to the industry and practitioners in Australia and Internationally about the screen sector in NSW and communicates with stakeholders on issues that are relevant to that sector and that affect the NSW sector;
- organises and supports industry events to promote screen culture and the value of the sector to the wider community and supports professional growth opportunities for NSW screen practitioners;
- manages the relationships of Screen NSW with all stakeholders including government, industry, practitioners, Commonwealth agencies, funding applicants and recipients;
- provides timely, expert and strategic advice, data and analysis of information and trends in the screen sector to guide the work and decision making of Screen NSW and to all stakeholders; and
- leads and manages policymaking and programs to achieve the agency’s objectives.
Contact the Stakeholder Relations and Industry Development area regarding the Industry Development Program, Audience Development Program and Strategic Opportunities Program and for all marketing and communication activities:
Head of Strategy, Partnerships and Industry Development – Grainne Brunsdon
General enquiries – email@example.com