The 2013-14 Industry Development Fund is open from Monday 18 March 2013, with the deadline of 5pm Friday, 3 May 2013.
The Industry Development Fund provides grants to organisations that create professional development opportunities for NSW screen practitioners at various stages of their careers.
Funding is provided for the following activities:
- One-off or annual events including seminars, conferences, workshops, professional mentorships and national awards events.
- A complex program of professional development activities that enhances the NSW screen “eco-system”.
Preference will be given to projects:
- that meet one or more of Screen NSW policy directions (see guidelines for more details);
- that increase screen professional development opportunities, particularly in NSW regional areas and western Sydney;
- that meet identified professional development needs of NSW screen practitioners; and
- that can demonstrate how Screen NSW funding will assist to increase the project’s sustainabilty.