Trying to make it as an early-career producer? SPAA Fringe & Studio Channel can kickstart your career.
SPAA Fringe is a professional development program and networking platform for talented and ambitious producers who are in the early years of their career.
This year’s Fringe features two new initiatives – the SPAA: Ones to Watch mentorship program and STUDIO Kickstart, giving early-career producers the chance to produce a $300,000 series with STUDIO, Foxtel’s arts and entertainment channel.
SPAA: Ones to Watch
- Be promoted to SPAA’s industry database and SPAA’s membership of over 500 film, television and interactive media professionals
- Be mentored by renowned film and television executives, who will coach you on how to develop business networks and prepare your pitch throughout the year
- Build your networks through a bespoke schedule of meetings with screen industry executives at the SPAA Conference in November
- Pitch an original low budget and edgy TV series to, STUDIO, Foxtel’s arts and entertainment channel
- Score $300K budget to produce your series in consultation and development with the STUDIO Executive Producer
- Watch your show on TV...need we say more!
Full details of SPAA’s new mentorship program and the STUDIO Kickstart initiative will be outlined at a presentation by SPAA and STUDIO at the SPAA Fringe workshop at Vivid Sydney on 31st May.
The SPAA Fringe workshop will focus on pitching your TV idea and will feature a Q&A session with screen executives from Australia’s top production companies and television networks.
Places are limited - visit the VIVID Ideas Sydney website to register.
This SPAA Fringe Initiative is proudly supported by the Screen NSW Strategic Opportunities program.
- 29 May 13 | Let's Talk About The F Word: Female Storytellers