Events & Deadlines | Industry Events
- 31 Oct 12 | Redfern Now world premiere screening at The Block
- 26 Oct 12 | SPAA Fringe on Cockatoo Island
- 25 Oct 12 | The Blue Planet and Planet Earth in Concert
The Cockatoo Island Film Festival will present feature film premieres, 3D sessions, master-classes, workshops, parties, live music and more.
The opening night red carpet gala screening will be the Australian premiere of Paul Thomas Anderson’s new film The Master, starring Joaquin Phoenix, Phillip Seymour-Hoffman and Amy Adams. The screening will take place in the Turbine Hall, a historic location built in 1946, which will be transformed into a state of the art cinema.
And that’s just the beginning - the next five days will see films and filmmakers around the world joining local industry professionals such as Jane Campion, Don McAlpine and Gillian Armstrong to delight and inspire Australian audiences.
For more information, visit the Cockatoo Island Film Festival Website.
31 Jul 12 | Cockatoo Island Film Festival Applications Close 31 July
31 Jul 12 | Young Indigenous Documentary Fellowship applications close 31 July
27 Feb 12 | Cockatoo Island Film Festival Applications Now Open
- 18 Oct 12 | International Film School Sydney (IFSS) Student Film...
- 12 Oct 12 | "This is Roller Derby" Screens in Sydney
- 12 Oct 12 | Greater Western Sydney to Host The 48 Hour Film Project
- 10 Oct 12 | Writing for Television Course with Geoffrey Atherden
- 10 Oct 12 | Antenna International Documentary Film Festival
- 06 Oct 12 | Introduction to Webisodes at Metro Screen
- 04 Oct 12 | Upcoming Short Courses at AFTRS
- 04 Oct 12 | Women in Film and Television NSW Celebrates 30 Years