Who We Are
Screen NSW is established to assist, promote and strengthen the screen industry in NSW so as to promote Australia’s cultural identity, encourage employment in all aspects of screen production, encourage investment in the industry, enhance the industry’s export potential, encourage innovation and enhance quality in the industry.
Through its funding programs and skilled staff Screen NSW:
- supports the screen production sector to make quality projects that create jobs and grow stable businesses in the State;
- provides advice and information to improve capability in the sector and enable industry practitioners to participate in the global industry;
- funds and promotes new forms of screen content and use of technology;
- collaborates with industry to create opportunities; and
- facilitates all aspects of filming in NSW to make it the most attractive State for screen production.