Apply now – NSW Production Finance Round 73
Screen NSW Production Finance Round 73 is open – applications close Thursday 25 February 2021 at 5:00pm AEDT. Production Finance Round 73 is available for projects produced or post-produced in NSW.
Productions will usually be fully financed at the time of application and funding allocations are guided by ratios linking the Screen NSW contribution to the amount spent in the State.
We fund production and/or post-production of Australian projects in the following categories:
- feature films
- adult and children’s television drama and narrative comedy including series, miniseries, web series and telemovies
- content-rich factual and documentary television or web programs and series animation series
- creative interactive screen entertainment.
We do not fund the production of:
- infotainment, lifestyle, travel, magazine, sports, education, game shows and other magazine style productions
- current affairs and news
- community television
- shorts, short features (under 60 minutes duration)
- projects that are being produced as part of a course of study.
Visit the Production Finance funding page for more information, including the funding guidelines, and to apply.
Applications close Thursday 25 February 2021.
Image: Angus Sampson (Dom) and Claudia Karvan (Angie) with crew on the set of Bump © Roadshow Rough Diamond.