Screen Connects: Webinar series
21 Apr, 2020
Over the coming weeks Screen NSW will be bringing you a variety of FREE webinars to help you diversify your business and develop new tools to grow during in this challenging new environment.
Business Planning for a New World, presented by Ian Murray, CEO 113 Partners Consulting, is a free webinar to assist screen companies with a strategic review, focusing on actionable outcomes and tasks, in this new world of operating.
- This practical webinar is designed to help screen businesses dive into short-form business planning and guide them through developing robust strategic plans for the year ahead.
Topics covered will include:
- New considerations for doing business in a changed world
- Shifting focus and identifying new revenue sources
- Techniques to help you plan how to adapt your business during economic stress
- A range of tools that can help you to review the changing business environment and your business’s ability to adapt to these changes
Presenter: Ian Murray – CEO 113 Partners Consulting
With over 20 years of experience either running or as a strategic adviser to Australia’s most cutting-edge creative businesses, Ian Murray has become one of Australia's most trusted advisors to media, entertainment, and creative industry businesses. He brings a wealth of insights, access to strategic partnerships, and on the ground experience to his clients.
Date: Wednesday 27 May | Time: 10am – 12pm
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions prior to and during the webinar.
The workshop also includes free resources to use during and after the presentation, and a follow-up email to all participants with more links for future support.